Book Your Speaker
Find the Right Speaker for Your Next Event – Connect to our wide network of marketing experts
Planning a marketing event for your group or association?
We can help! Constant Contact has an extensive network of small business marketing experts —experienced speakers to deliver keynotes, moderate panels, corporate training sessions and more. Located near you, our team of professional presenters are available for events of all sizes and eager to help deliver the content your organization is looking for.
We cover the topics that matter to small businesses and nonprofits including:
- Email Marketing (Newsletters & Announcements)
- Social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Event marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Marketing strategy
- Online offers & campaigns
- There are no speaking fees!
- We need your event date, time, and location
- We need an estimated number of attendees
- If a speaker is not within 50-75 miles of your location, we will offer to do a Webinar.
- Mandatory: All of our speakers require a list of the event attendees within 48 hours post event. The list must include: First Name, Last Name, Company, Phone, and Email Address. Preferred list format is an Excel document. Our speakers will follow-up with the event attendees via email with a copy of their presentation and Constant Contact will cover the speaker’s fee for that event. The attendee list is for email follow-up purposes only.
Special Perks for Your Organization:
- We will post your public event on the Constant Contact national event website, so local small businesses can easily access your event and learn more about your organization.
- Your public event will be promoted in our local weekly event newsletter – seen by thousands of local small businesses in your area.